Author：Haina Machinery Factory FROM：Diaper Machinery Manufacturer TIME：2022-05-04
Fully automatic baby diaper machine failure generally refers to the event or phenomenon that the equipment loses or reduces its specified function, resulting in the failure of normal operation of the equipment and the reduction of technical performance, thus interrupting production or reducing efficiency. Therefore, strengthening the maintenance of fully automatic infant diaper machine, mastering the wear of parts in time, and repairing and replacing parts before they enter the severe wear stage can prevent the economic losses caused by fault shutdown. The following is an analysis of the causes of the failure of fully automatic infont diaper machine and the countermeasures to solve the failure.
1. Causes of fully automatic baby diaper machine failure
(1) Natural deterioration
As long as any equipment is used normally, it will produce normal deterioration and wear, such as aging of electronic parts.
(2) Forced deterioration
As the name suggests, it refers to the deterioration of coercion. It is caused by environmental or human factors, such as improper use, improper operation or improper maintenance.
(3) Laissez faire to deterioration
If the equipment fails, whether it is natural deterioration or forced deterioration, if it is not restored, it is laissez faire to the deterioration.
(4) Laissez faire to stress
Each fully automatic baby diaper machine has a designed stress intensity and has certain specifications during operation. Once the stress exceeds the service conditions, or due to excessive load and improper maintenance, the equipment may fail, that is, the laissez faire of corresponding stress.
(5) Insufficient equipment strength will also lead to equipment failure
When designing each equipment, there is a corresponding stress intensity. If the stress intensity of the equipment itself is insufficient to ensure normal production, it is a design defect.
2. Countermeasures to solve the fault of fully automatic baby diaper machine
This paper summarizes five reasons for the failure of fully automatic baby diaper machine, and puts forward five solutions at the same time.
(1) The servicing of basic conditions refers to the three basic conditions for independent maintenance of equipment, namely cleaning, oil supply and bolt re tightening, and the formulation of operation benchmark and training. These three seemingly simple jobs are not simple in fact. Enterprises must find the easiest and most efficient benchmark to stick to in real work. Toyota calls them "fool proof measures".
(2) Compliance with conditions of use compliance with conditions of use refers to finding ways to make employees comply with the measures formulated by the company. That is to train, supervise, assess and track to ensure that employees perform operations according to operating conditions.
(3) The deployment of deterioration recovery the deterioration of recovery equipment is called deterioration recovery. For example, let workers understand that screws and nuts should be tightened when they are loose; If there is no lubricating oil, add oil; Basic problems such as cleaning when the equipment is dirty.
(4) The implementation of weakness countermeasures the implementation of weakness countermeasures is the rectification countermeasures for the weakness of equipment design, and the key lies in how to rebuild the products and equipment. Since it is difficult to buy the most suitable production equipment, the enterprise is required to have a strong equipment transformation department, which carries out corresponding transformation according to the weakness of equipment design.
(5) Human error can prevent equipment failure, and prevent human error is related to the preparation of basic conditions. The "anti stupidity" method can be used to reduce the difficulty of implementation and carry out corresponding training, so as to avoid too many human errors.
Therefore, when the above fault problems are found in the fully automatic baby diaper machine, corresponding solutions should be taken to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.